Rich and fudgie brownies studded with juicy raspberries nuts and white chocolate pieces a triple chocolate treat .
Makes 24 pieces
- 2 x 100g bars Divine Dark Chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60g plain flour
- 60g Divine Cocoa powder
- 50g pecan nuts chopped
- 1 x 100g bar Divine White Chocolate chopped
- 150g fresh raspberries
1. Prepare a 28.x 18cm x 2.5cm deep brownie tin or baking tin . Greased tin and and line with
greaseproof paper. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas 4, fan 160.
2. Break up the dark chocolate into squares and put into a heatproof bowl , set over a pan of
hot, but not boiling, water , making sure the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
Leave to melt stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl from the pan
3. Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric whisk until light and fluffy .
Gradually add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
4. Add vanilla extract ,melted chocolate and stir in gently using a spatular.
Sieve the flour and cocoa in to the bowl add the nuts and chocolate pieces and fold in carefully
until the mixture is evenly blended.
5. Spoon half of the mixture into the prepared tin and spread evenly .Scatter the raspberries
over the top of the brownie mixture ,top with remaining mixture and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the mixture feels firm when pressed Remove from the
oven and cool in the tin on a wire rack. When cold cut the brownie into 24 squares.
Brownies improve on keeping.